About the hotel
Pancras Parlour is a totally unique compact house found on a quiet cobbled street in the heart of Central London. It is set over a single ground floor ( a Bungalow) with access directly onto the street and no stairs to climb.
Perfect for sole travellers, couples and business travellers looking for somewhere comfortable, homely and central.
The whole house will be yours. It is cosy but equipped with all you will need for your stay.
You will find:
• A fully functional new kitchen with electric hob cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, washing machine, cooking utensils, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, cups, glasses and complimentary oil, salt and pepper
• A lovely living space with 3 seater sofa, dining table and chairs, coffee table, New flat screen TV and DVD player, huge curtained windows and artwork on the wall
• A brand new bathroom with toilet, sink, big walk-in power shower and a heated towel rail
• A private bedroom with small double bed, large wardrobe, a flat screen tv with DVD player
• AN outside smoking area.
• Central heating throughout